Freelance College Admission Essay Writer Jobs
EssayPesa is looking for passionate college admission essay writers to join our team. We would love to welcome you if you are diligent, committed, and feel passionate about helping our clients achieve admission to the school of their dreams.
Do you remember the nerves from when you applied to get into college? Did you receive help or recommendations on how to write your admission essay? At EssayPesa, we strive to provide the highest-quality college admission essay writing services in the world. To do this, we’ve built a community of highly qualified freelance college admission essay writers who work alongside our in-house team to deliver outstanding results for customers around the world. Thus, we are always looking for dedicated, intelligent people to join our team. So, if you think you would fit the role, we’d love to hear from you.
Our freelance college admission essay writers are the lifeblood of our company. And while our team includes individuals from all sorts of backgrounds, we are united by a love of writing and editing.
So, if you’re passionate about language and love helping people get admitted to top tier universities around the world, you’d fit right in at EssayPesa!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Working with students to craft stellar admissions essays using the College Essay Advisors creative teaching methodology
- Staying in constant contact with students and parents, scheduling regular check-ins throughout the process
- Maintaining a steady pace to ensure that students meet all application deadlines
- Helping students stay organized and write all of their essays as efficiently as possible
- Delivering a high level of customer service to students and parents alike
Find out more about the requirements for freelance college admission essay writer jobs below.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Comparative Literature, Education, Journalism, or other related field
- Prior experience tutoring and working with students one-on-one on writing assignments
- Stellar writing and communication skills
- Excellent judgment and the ability to work independently
- Impeccable attention to detail (We love perfectionists!)
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Professional email and phone personality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Availability and willingness to virtually meet with students after school in the evenings and weekends and general schedule flexibility, especially in August through December
- A sense of humor
- Prior work experience as a college admissions essay writer, guidance counselor, college essay writing coach, high school English teacher or college prep professional
- Experience specifically teaching the college essay/personal statement either one-on-one or in a class environment
We actively encourage equal opportunity employment and enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures. We also seek to hire college admission essay editors with expertise in a wide range of subjects, so if you have a unique area of interest, let us know in your application.
Freelance admission essay writer earnings are based on hours worked, level of work completed, and the number of words written each day. Join hundreds of freelance writers who work with Essaypesa to help students achieve academic excellence.
Please apply here: We’ll get in touch ASAP (today or tomorrow) if you look like a good fit.